Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Early morning...

It is almost daylight savings time...my favorite months of the year! I do love the extra daylight at the end of the day but I also love early morning.  I am a very, very early riser and most days I just get up, drink coffee and work out paying no attention to outside. This week I did take a look outside... and this is what I saw....a nice way to start the day!

What a beautiful sight to see...

The sky changes so rapidly.  The picture changes too but I know a new day beginning!! How fun :)


On days like this one, I get a real boost to be creative and get moving.  I have started a new project and I do believe I like the way it is shaping up.  I will keep you posted but it's all about baskets :)


I love starting a project with no destination in mind just let it grow and enjoy the process!

Today includes more work on the baskets and a few more ideas that are mulling about in my head.  It must be the warm days are almost here...I LOVE THEM :)
Have a great day and find something to feel good about or smile about...it  makes you feel good...

Remember - SMILE always,
jayne

1 comment:

  1. Love the baskets and your beautiful sunrise pictures!

    ReplyDelete