Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy Monday...

I hope all of you had a very nice Mothers Day!  I did - my oldest son and his wife arrived mid morning to make breakfast for me.  It was delicious!!!!  They made eggs Benedict but used lobster instead of ham. It was just so yummy!  My honey was so pleased it was mothers day - he enjoyed it as much as I did!  Thanks to great kids and daughters in law...

I am busy getting ready to head to market in KC with Kathy Cardiff  thecottageatcardifffarms.com .  It is such an exciting event to be able to attend.  I have friends that have gone before and the best thing I hear - "It's a quilters dream"...I can't wait!
I did want a project to work on in her booth if time allowed. I chose Kathy's pattern (Cottage Clutch) that is being profiled in the current Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine.  This is as far as I have gotten - much hand stitching to be done but that was my objective! I really found it a fun project!  Have you seen it?

Cottage Clutch - Bittersweet

We also got to Skype with our little "joys" in Seattle.  Emma is growing quite fast and Cooper - well he is just a trip!  We love them both.
Take a peek at Cooper and please notice - he uses a "pick" when he plays guitar - Papa is so proud of him!  Not sure what he was singing but he gave it his all  :-)......

Well, must get a few things done since we Leave Wednesday morning!

I will come back with lots to tell and lots to share....enjoy your week!

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne

1 comment:

  1. I love Cooper!! Only Cooper would play the guitar with a pick ... his Papa taught him well, didn't he? Gotta just love that little guy. Have a super time at market friend, I know you will!

    ReplyDelete