Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A big week....

First of all - I think today we are finally going to have a day below 90 degrees!  I love the heat but this has been a bit much even for me!

We're going to have a very busy week at the Country Loft.  The girls are getting ready for our big Quilt Show  this Saturday  and it is quite the process to get ready.  The sale is called "Sew for the Cure" and all proceeds go to the American Home Sewing Associations Sew for the Cure and the Susan G. Koman Foundation.  It is well known and friends come from all over and wait in line for some time until we open the doors.  I will share pictures next week!
The front yard are quilts and other items for sale and the back yard is a "show and tell" from all the great customers and students we have. I am really looking forward to being a part of it this year as the newest employee :) fun...fun...fun!

Not only is the Quilt Show this week-end but the store is all set for fall.  Our newest class schedule will be available and the Loft is fall ready!!!!  Take a look!

The mantel in the front room!
We always have a table in this spot and look at how fun it is for fall!

I love these little guys sitting in the highchair :)

So...we have wonderful fabric, great classes and teachers and even the best gifts you can find!!

Will post more pictures next week.  For right now - I am teaching a class fir the fall schedule so I better go get my sample done!

Have a productive day but most of all....

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne


No comments:

Post a Comment