Friday, November 16, 2012

Better late than never :)

Happy Friday evening all....

I did say I would be back Tuesday - I never made it.  Today I saw a special Friend "Kim" and I told her I would get busy and give the update I promised :)

My last post was all the fun we had at the Loft for our Christmas Open House.  What I was holding until Tuesday were the pictures of our backyard.  Our little house not only is special inside but the girls do everything to make the outside special as well....

Remember - Christmas in San Diego...

The backyard had so many cute items to take home...trust me...many filled their stockings with many fun things....

This is the shed...the antique heaven to all that know the Country Loft.  Decorated and ready to greet our friends....
 
I thought I had several more pictures but they are not in my Picasa album.  Did I just think I took them :)  Oh well, you can see we had a wonderful day and in every direction we were ready for CHRISTMAS.....
 
We had a very busy week, and were visited by all that couldn't make it Saturday.... Take a peek at the Country Loft Blog and see the great kits we had...
 
Now...I want to share the cutest little munchkin with you...her name Emma....she is just 6 months old and already winning all hearts that come her way....
 
Her moomy send a picture with the caption..."got the wrong size"  no matter what she is just the custest...
I know, I am the Grammy but she is a very special little girl....
 
I will be working at the Loft tomorrow and then on Sunday - prep begins for Thanksgiving.  I am cooking for just 6 this year.  I love cooking for this special day...easy and yummy!!!
 
Hope you have a great week-end and do something enjoyable...and do it with those you love :)
 
Remember -Smile - always....
jayne


No comments:

Post a Comment