Sunday, December 23, 2012

Almost here....

I am sure all of you are busy with last minute prep... either food to cook/bake, presents to wrap or even the unthinkable present to buy!!!!!
The fear is I will not be ready but I always am....so for now I will stop and enjoy what the season is all about!!! friends, family and kindness to all....

My last post I told you I would be back with a great gift I received at the Loft Christmas party....My hubby put it up yesterday and do I love it......take a peek...

This is an "old" door that has been cut in half. Not sure if I got the top or the bottom :).  The Santa was a gift we offered at the shop. This was displayed as is in our store - how lucky am I. 
 
This is the new "home" for my "door".  I just love it...After Christmas Santa will take a break for the year and I just can't wait to see what seasonal things I can hang on the door....Any suggestions??
 
I want to wish all my blog friends a very Merry Christmas... 
Enjoy your day with all that brings joy to you and yours....

Merry Christmas from San Diego....

Remember SMILE always...
jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment