Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fun for all...

Well, Christmas never disappoints!  We didn't have the grandkids with us but today... with Skype, speaker phones, Instagram, messaging  and email on the phone it was a day for sharing everything all  day long. Oh how I wish they were all here but they weren't so we made the best of it!!! Now, we did enjoy having my son and his wife here but they do not have little "people" just a family of pets!  They truly enjoy all 5 - 3 dogs and two cats!!!

I wanted to share my last quilting project I did for Christmas.  It is now with my granddaughter and I think she loves it... or at least mommy does!  Emma is only 8 months so she really cant share her "likes" yet :)

"Sophie's Quilt" - A Jo-Ann Mullaly pattern. Fun to make and this one I hand quilted!

And here is the owner....Emma Joyce....
I agree , she is adorable isn't she???

So now I am back in my sewing room doing prep work for a January class I will be taking. It is fun to take a little time without pressure to complete projects that I think will be done long before needed - WRONG!!!!
But....I enjoyed making all I made this year...

Hope each of you had a very Merry Christmas....and you look forward to all good things to come...

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne






No comments:

Post a Comment