Sunday, January 13, 2013

Enjoying Sunday....


Do hope you are enjoying your Sunday also...

It is sometimes nice to take a day and not fill it with a list of  "Got to's".  I worked yesterday at the Loft and again tomorrow so I just decided to take it easy today...

If you have been ready here you know I am trying to balance life this year.  I also said I was going to read at least a book a month!  So here it is...January completed and it was so good!


Very good book.  I loved the characters and the story.  A great insight into foster care....

Now my challenge is finding a book for February. Any suggestions? I always have to give myself time before jumping into something else so I am glad I have a few weeks to pick :)

Our class schedule should be on our blog this week.  Take a peek at what classes we are offering. We had such a fun day yesterday at our Open House.  So many came and bought kits and so many signed up for classes.  A great way to start a new year!!!!!

So...back to enjoying my Sunday :) you do the same....

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment