Sunday, January 27, 2013

Great class....

Happy Sunday everyone!

We had a great class yesterday - I thought I would share a bit of it with you....
Catherine taught this class.  I speak fondly of her because she is a great talent!
Kim (sitting down) takes every class Catherine offers :)
The class is the "Bears Paw" behind Catherine....

Julie (with her back to us - she doesn't like her picture taken with no make-up :) and Maureen.  Both fun gals and both great quilters!
See Julie's pile of Bear Paw blocks behind her machine?
Ellen who does very precise piecing was having a great time....
My first corner complete - I just love this quilt!!!!

We had a great day and progress was certainly made by all of us.  We have a re-cap in late Feb. to see where we are.  My guess - we will all finish! Fun day had by all....

For this Sunday I thought I would share a few things that make me SMILE.....
Someday they will fit...but for now just cute :)

No words necessary....
I do hope you have a Sunday filled with all things that make you SMILE.... So for now....

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne




1 comment:

  1. Your corner looks wonderful, Jayne. Sounds like everyone had a very productive day at class.

    ReplyDelete