Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another one finished.....

I love getting quilt tops completed....such a good feeling!  Now, all I need to do is get the back made and the quilting set up!  Hurry home Colleen :)
I am really excited to get the back together, as I mentioned before I will piece the back and I have it just about set and ready to sew....

This is a bit bright for me so once quilted and bound I will age it like I have done with others....


This is a square quilt and was inspired from a quilt in Barb Adams and Alma Allen book - "Weekend"....


The sashing and outer border are Jo Morton's new blues...love them!

I worked three days last week so I am a bit behind on sewing.  It's fun to work and see everyone but sewing time takes a hit.  This week maybe I can get a few solid days of sewing done...If only I didn't need to cook, wash clothes, clean and food shop my week would be just perfect!

We are off to visit another fun place of mine today..Penzeys.  I love to cook and this is by far the best spice shop around! It's like going to a candy store :)

Here is peek at my next small project!

A small project by Cheri Payne.....

Have a great Sunday and enjoy whatever you are doing!  Just make it fun! Until next time...

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne







2 comments:

  1. feels good to get something done? I love the feeling of getting something done. I feel like I accomplished something for the week. Love you.


    Kim

    ReplyDelete