Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back and busy....

Hi everyone...I had great intentions :)

My trip to Seattle was wonderful.  My son-in-law did great with his surgery and he continues to improve.  My daughter is just waiting for sunshine but hanging in there and the  little bundles of joy were just that ...A JOY!!!!

Are they just the cutest????
Yes, Cooper is so gentle and loving to his sister Emma....
 
 
Emma  is just days away from taking her first steps. She loves to stand and in this case the window is the perfect place to pull up.
 
My week in Seattle just flew by.  I arrived home late that Friday, spend a wonderful day with my husband on Saturday and THEN....SHOP HOP BEGAN.....
 
 It was such a success.  We had soooooo many quilters visit our shop. Check out our blog to see the fun things we offered..  We had old friends and new friends... the groups continued to visit each day! 
We also had a bunch of wonderful "husbands" visit.  It truly was fun to talk to them about quilting...Some were up on the newest and some....well, they were just the driver but ALL I N ALL - EVERYONE HAD FUN.
 
So, since my return I have been very busy.  Tomorrow I teach a class all day and then...a few days to stay put and sew.  Lots of things in the works...I will share a few next week!
We are in for a very warm and sunny week here in San Diego...for me that is heaven!!!! I will be enjoying it for sure...
 
Just a thought to leave you with today....
 
A great friend shared this on Facebook - thought it was a message we could all use... :)
 
 
Have a great week....and....
 
Remember - SMILE always....
jayne
 


1 comment:

  1. Cuties! I could use some sewing time as well.

    ReplyDelete