Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Busy, busy....

Just  wonder where I found the time to get it all done when I was working full time....

I had a post in mind to tell you about switching my sewing "nest" with our guest room but it never got posted! We spend the entire Memorial Day week-end getting it accomplished. Each time I went to take a picture to post I decided I would get a better shot later.... oops I never took one picture of the process!!!!!
I will eventually share the switch in completion photos - it was a great success!!!

Things have been so busy at the Loft.  The gals returned from market with tons of new ideas and new projects for the coming year.
The entire team was given a sample item to make.  Then last week we had a "Market Party" to share with our quilting friends all the goodies...

Here are a few samples of one of the projects I absolutely LOVE!!!!



These new blocks are from a new "Block of the Week" - we will be starting in July. 
It is called "Life is Beautiful" by Hugs and Kisses...

Each saying is so precious and there are many on this quilt. Head on over the the Loft  BLOG to see the entire quilt.  We have so many that are so ready to get started on this one :) While you are there take a look at some of our other great new things.

We don't have long to wait now until our little munchkins arrive for "good" (or at least until dad sees where he goes next - Navy officer). We are so excited!! 

Big brother - Cooper

Little sister - Emma

Off now to get a few more things done....working hard on a few projects for the Loft and then the afternoon working on my Jo Morton quilt! 

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment