Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time to catch up....

A little catch up today....

My little munchkins arrive in just over two week for at least 2 to three years :)  It is such a good feeling to say that!  We are soooooo ready to have them here.  Take a look - how could anyone not love these little faces :)

 Emma's first taste of watermelon ...
Cooper the pro....

I know - I am prejudice...but you must agree, they are cuties...

I have been busy quilting on current projects...I am so impressed with Thelma from "Cupcakes and Daisies"
She starts a project, is diligent to stay focused and then....she has a finished quilt!!!!!! I so wish I had a little more of that discipline in me :) She just posted one today that is great!!!


I am just about ready to put this little one together....from the book 101 Fabulous Little Quilts.  I will finish sewing the applique down today and then I can put it together - maybe small but a finish all the same...

I continue to work on my Smore's quilt from Jo Morton. I have about 20 little blocks left (out of 57) to make and then maybe think of getting that one together..

So that's the update for today....we are really getting into warmer days here in San Diego - for me...that is a "good thing"

Enjoy your "hump day" and keep a happy thought!

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne


2 comments:

  1. You are like Thelma ... Maybe not as speedy but you finish your projects! Love your little quilt. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne,
    Love your little quilt too... but, I love those little faces more! Watermelon is a crowd pleaser at that age. Enjoy the fun.
    Hugs,
    Susy

    ReplyDelete