Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back in July....

WOW... this summer has just vanished for me. 

My last post was when my daughter and her family were in the process of moving to San Diego from Seattle...I cant believe all that has happened and how time has just flown by!

We have had move in settling to do, the yearly "all" family visit, camping trips, birthdays, a little work,  a trip to Wisconsin to see our sons new home and just so many days that just went by so fast....I wouldn't give up any of the great events but truly my blog has been the short stick in the past several months!

But...I am back..... and today was the first full day of sewing I have done in a long time.  It was such a joy to be focused and setting goals to get things done. Oh how I love my quilting!!!!

Let me share a bit of the summer with you!

We invited the entire gang to join us and during a long week-end camping trip!
The ducks at Cuyamaca Lake were a big hit...we just love having the little munchkins close!
 
Each summer when the gang all comes home we take a family shot. As you can see very informal but we love having them!
One of our favorite summer things to do....UNPLUG and go camping!
Yup, tent camping....:)
 
A few projects.
 
The green and red "Weathervane" on the right is a pattern from 101 Small Quilts...I am teaching one each month.  This one is finished and I teach the class this Thursday.  The other project I found tucked away....all cut and ready to sew :)
 
 
So...I think it's time to get serious and stay focused on quilting, my blog and getting ready for all the exciting things that will happen the last few months of 20013!!!
 
 
So much to share but for tonight.... I just want to say I'm glad to be back and I hope you will stay tuned....
 
Remember....
SMILE always...
jayne


No comments:

Post a Comment