Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Another year is here.....

Happy New Year to all...

I'm not one to make a bunch of "resolutions" for a new year but I do try to commit to making it a better year and create a better balance....some things I do better..... and some I don't.... but the focus on striving to do better is always with me....

Life is to enjoy I hope to do just that!!! I have a full plate.... a wonderful family, terrific friends and so many things to be thankful for!!!! Let 2014 get under way!!!!!!!!

I did get a wonderful Christmas gift.... my honey and I decided it was time....


I am sooooooo excited to have it! I really haven't had much time to play with it  but trust me :)...it was a breeze sewing two bindings on two Christmas quilt gifts. 

So look forward to playing with it in the coming weeks :)

Sharing Christmas with two of our grandchildren, living here in San Diego now, was a thrill....it was fun to see the joy and share in the excitement. There we so many great moments but this one is special...a brother and sister enjoying the "new ride" :) Cooper did a great job taking care his sister Emma :)


I hope the new year is something you look forward to with great hopes.. .let's make it a good one!!!!!!

Be back very soon

Remember, SMILE always....
jayne




No comments:

Post a Comment