Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Can I do it???

So....here we are one week into January and I want to finish all my projects from 2013 quickly so I can start something new....sound familiar??

Yes, I have a list....
  1. put borders on a my Bear's Paw
  2. sew blocks together for Cooper's 4 patch ---blocks are complete
  3. make my Lizzie Jane  quilt a table topper because I have decided I don't want to make any more blocks but I don't want to leave it in a bag forever...good idea don't you think  :)
  4. Finish  a very small house quilt from 101 Small Quilts
  5. Complete my hand quilting on a quilt that I have been working on for a while.
and this....my SMORES quilt by Jo Morton

 These are 4 inch square in a square blocks cut and ready to sew....
 
So far....
 
113
69
                       44  more to make
     
This is fun to do and I have committed to get them all done before I move on :)
 
I am starting a monthly group "Get It Done" at the Country Loft. We will meet monthly and hopefully we will all have several finishes by Nov.  I will keep you posted here on our progress!!!
 
Off to get ready -- we are taking a great friend to lunch...she is moving away from San Diego and trust me - she will be missed :(
 
Find something to SMILE about today and while you are at it - give someone a hug...my hug today goes to Cooper - our little love!!!
 
Have a great day!
 
Remember - SMILE always....
jayne

 


No comments:

Post a Comment