Yes, I have a list....
- put borders on a my Bear's Paw
- sew blocks together for Cooper's 4 patch ---blocks are complete
- make my Lizzie Jane quilt a table topper because I have decided I don't want to make any more blocks but I don't want to leave it in a bag forever...good idea don't you think :)
- Finish a very small house quilt from 101 Small Quilts
- Complete my hand quilting on a quilt that I have been working on for a while.
These are 4 inch square in a square blocks cut and ready to sew....
44 more to make
This is fun to do and I have committed to get them all done before I move on :)
I am starting a monthly group "Get It Done" at the Country Loft. We will meet monthly and hopefully we will all have several finishes by Nov. I will keep you posted here on our progress!!!
Off to get ready -- we are taking a great friend to lunch...she is moving away from San Diego and trust me - she will be missed :(
Find something to SMILE about today and while you are at it - give someone a hug...my hug today goes to Cooper - our little love!!!
Have a great day!
Remember - SMILE always....