Tuesday, February 4, 2014

First UFO completed....

It is a good feeling to get things completed that have been just staring at me :)

In our "GET IT DONE" group I have challenged the girls to come back in February with at least one project completed!!!  I really think I should "do as I say" ....don't you agree?

So here is my first.....

When I set out to finish this I had just 3 little 4" houses done! It is only a 16" block from the book 101 Small Quilts....
Not sure what I will do with it but I do know I will hand quilt it and the binding is ready to go on!!!
 
Just like I love to make a list so I can cross things of... ha ha...I think I will enjoy putting completed UFO's n a pile!
 
So GET IT DONE girls are you on track to bring a "finish to class later this month????
 
Now, I can go get a few errands done and then come back and find my next project to work on....I might just take the afternoon to start something new :)
 
I am off to the AQS Quilt Show in Phoenix later this week with a few friends....I cant wait!!!!
 
Have a super day and be sure to share you hug :)
 
Remember - SMILE always....
jayne
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are little house blocks. Fussy to make but look oh so good.

    ReplyDelete