Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Finally...

Yup,  I finally have one to check off  as completed!!!

I have my "Get it Done" group each month and I am always encouraging them to "Get it Done"....well I got a turn at doing just that!  It really is a good idea to practice what you preach :) and....it is a good feeling!

This was a sampler class from two years ago.  The objective of the class was to do all methods of quilting - reverse applique, applique,paper piecing, regular piecing etc....
It had its frustrations but I had 30 blocks completed and found that to be just enough to make this quilt.
All blocks are finished at 6"....

The lesson for me - (as I tell the girls) just find a way to make it work and finish it!  I wont even tell you all the things I omitted because it is perfect just the way it is!!!!!  You will be glad you did :)

Warm beautiful day - It always makes me happy!!! So until later....

Remember - SMILE always and give maybe two hugs today....
jayne




3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty awesome quilt! It's a great piece to learn on... and looks like you're a pro at all those techniques! I haven't tried paper piecing yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I love your pic and doesn't it feel great to have a finish!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I regularly read moosecraft blog, I came over to see you from her blog, enjoyed the visit, you have a some great quilt blocks there! Hope to come again, blessings!

    ReplyDelete