Sunday, May 25, 2014

So interesting!

Happy Memorial Day week-end :)

I have so enjoyed viewing Quilt Market re-caps on so many different blogs....I have been to market once and it was such a great experience....hope to go again!

In my re-caps I found something so informative and so exciting to see....I hope you will enjoy also....

A new fabric company is out there Cotton + Steel....they have their first line coming out in 4 days...They posted a video of the fabric printing process....take a look....

 http://vimeo.com/95070249   (copy and R click and hit "Go To" to view)

Hope you enjoy seeing this as I did!

Have a safe and enjoyable week-end and join me in "PAYING IT FORWARD" this week-end to honor our Veterans :)

Remember - SMILE always and share that hug!
jayne

1 comment:

  1. Great video! It's always interesting to see and learn where our stuff originates... so we can appreciate all the hard work that goes into it!
    A blessed Memorial Day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete