Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Some days....

I just don't know if I want to work on something bold or something that's low volume....

I have several WIP's but I have two "must do's" and a few "just want to's" so I share my time. The must do's will be back at the front of the line tomorrow but I will share a few things that I have been trying to complete from my "want to's"...a little bit at a time gets all WIP's complete!!!

Yup, its my Jo Morton Smore's quilt...all blocks complete...sashing strips being added!

A "Spring Day" getting closer to a finish :)  So enjoyed this!

When I went to post I realized it had been a while since I've posted...lots going on with family, work (we had our quilt sale at the Country Loft a few weeks ago), a huge success, and our favorite little Munchkins!!! This time of year keeps us all busy  :)

Our first sleepover since they have been back in San Diego....a success for all and tons of fun. As you can see Cooper wanted everyone to have a "Grammy blanket"  We cherish these time!!

Do hope you are enjoying this time of year....it's goes so fast so be sure to take time to stop and smell the roses!!!

Remember - SMILE always....and hug a friend!
jayne




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabrics, quilts and family! Wishing you a Summer filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete