Monday, July 14, 2014

Instagram

Hope everyone had a wonderful week end!  I enjoyed mine :)

I wanted to let you know I have added an "Instagram" button to my blog....This is a quick way to add pictures while working on a project or during a quilt shop visit. It allows me to quickly share from my phone, what I see with all of you!

I guess that's why they call it INSTAGRAM....:)

This is  just another way to share...,thought you enjoy!! I am just starting so not many posts yet :)

Have a great week and share that hug - never forget!!

Remember SMILE always....
jayne

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is actually rolex replica as well as if you're the procedure associated with buying a brand new view, perhaps this particular round-up will be useful because I'm featuring the best hands-on as well as replica watches bits of yesteryear 2 approximately days. All of us start with 2 legendary Rolex Replica Sale 1 from the top replica watches uk as well as an additional through one of the greatest titles in the commercial. I'm talking about Vianney Halter's super Heavy Room Tourbillon view as well as hublot replica sale. Both of these apart, there's additionally IWC's brand new rolex replica sale as well as Faberge's fancyful Visionnaire DTZ view. And also to circular points away, we'll end up being analyzing a brief history as well as increase associated with Tudor, probably the most powerful manufacturers associated with recent years many years.

    ReplyDelete