Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back on track!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

We had such a great time with the gang all here.  Laughter, sillies, good food and tons of new memories...
It doesn't get much better than that :)

I am back on schedule with my quilting "must do's" I had very little time to sew and it feels good to be back at it!

Football season will be here very soon and I always have hand work to do on Sunday afternoons...It has become tradition in this house....

So far....
Back from the quilter, binding ready and on the winder.  Once I get it sewn on it will be a Sunday project to finish hand sewing...
The quilting was done by my friend Colleen.  She does beautiful work.  Check out her blog - she posts pictures of her work all the time...Quilting Under the Sun...

A little mini I made, ready to hand quilt!

Off to the races today (Del Mar) with my honey.  We are going to a business event there   :)  should be fun!

Have a great week....

Remember SMILE always.....and do share that hug with someone special :)
jayne


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilts! Love the colors... preview of Autumn... I've been enjoying some football here too! :-)

    ReplyDelete