Monday, October 13, 2014

Happenings....

Happy Columbus Day!!

Time just flies....

This past week-end the Country Loft had a guest teacher....Debbie Busby from
Wooden Spool Designs.  She taught both Friday and Saturday....Such a fun few days to have her here in San Diego!

On Saturday we had a few local wonderful ladies join in the fun.....Cheri Payne from Quilts by Cheri and Kathy Cardiff from The Cottage at Cardiff Farms....

Debbie, Kathy and Cheri!!!
  Such great talents :)


I made a decision this past week - PUT EVERYTHING AWAY that is not a project needed for Christmas!!!!! For some reason I have been challenged to stay focused...So...I had only one choice :)

This will be three gifts!  I love the wool and linen and I will be cutting today!

I have another distraction - but one I love and so enjoy!!

Yesterday we went swimming in the pool and then came back and made cupcakes :)
Such a bundle of joy and love!!!!! 
Love our Cooper and Emma!

Hope you all have a great week. I am about to start the Christmas count down....

Be back soon to tell you about another little side trip I will be taking :)


Remember - SMILE always and yup!  share a hug with someone today!
jayne








1 comment:

  1. Running everything may be the replica watches for sale calibre an excellent effective 40-jeweled flyback chronograph motion which packages a remarkable 68 several hours associated with energy book, that is ideal for anybody that loves to replica watches equivalent arm time for you to every thing within their selection. I would end up being remiss in order to forgo a reason from the Miramar name, although I would wager a huge most of visitors right here understand this currently. Miramar may be the title from the atmosphere pressure bottom within cartier replica had been educated, although which bottom offers really relocated in order to The state of tag heuer replica uk keeps the actual privileges from the logo design in the film Best Weapon as well as, towards the fake rolex sale associated with a few and also the cringing associated with other people, it's directly on the actual caseback just like prior Best Weapon wrist watches.

    ReplyDelete