Monday, November 10, 2014

Back at it!

Well,

My last visit here had me in Houston....What a great but very busy time. It was such a treat to meet so many great names in Quilting.  Will not mention names here but you can well imagine :)

When I returned for Houston I had two days of down time...not really, but I did try to call them that ha ha....and then off to the Country Loft for a full week of work getting ready for the annual Christmas Open House....You can also view pictures on Facebook for the Loft....

 This is from our "Shed".  done so beautifully this year...

THEN.... my brother in law was with us for a couple of days...I worked but it was a good time for the guys!

Now, back to getting it done :)  I have two large quilts to bind for Christmas....

 The board I kept tract of the blocks needed!  120 blocks - was I crazy :)


One binding on and ready to sew down YIPPEE....
Won't show the 2nd because my daughter peeks at the blog every now and then...

One more binding to sew on and then just stitch away....

So thrilled to say hello....it's always a happy spot in the day...

Have a great week - I am sharing my hug with my little Emma and Cooper...how about you??

Remember - SMILE always....
jayne






2 comments:

  1. Oh how I'd love to be able to visit the Country Loft at Open House! Always looks like everyone has a great time there! Enjoy your Christmas stitching! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog! I too would love to visit the Country Loft, but it's a bit far from Missouri, so will have to rely on pix posted on blogs [hint implied]. Please tell about the wonderful binding holder you are using. That's a gottahave for sure! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete