Sunday, November 30, 2014

Let the fun begin....

We had such a great Thanksgiving...hope you did as well :)

It's now time to get ready for Christmas - my FAVORITE holiday....just ask my kids :)

I have several projects to finish, a little more shopping to do but I feel as if I am in charge this year...hope I'm right...ha ha ha

Yesterday my husband and I made the dreaded journey to storage to get out Christmas things. It's always a project but the end result is worth it!!

Here are a few things we accomplished yesterday....




I collect Santa's...the little ones are how the collection started. They were given to me by two of my kids...they are certainly favorites :) My oldest gave me the one that visits under our tree...will share him later....
The large one on the end I made.  It was a class from Joann Mullaly.  I had so much fun making him.  It was several years ago....

For many years my honey gave me a new one each year....this was always a favorite. We stopped a few years ago because I was well over my limit :)

This sign was a new addition this year...I love it!!!!  Yes, it came from the Country Loft :)
I try to add something new each year...the lamb in the basket is Emma'a..he lives in this basket when she is at home :)...I think he needs a little Christmas bow :)

Such a fun time of year....it brings smiles to all and I love it!

Have a great week and be sure to put a bow on all the SMILES you share this week...

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne


1 comment:

  1. Christmas is one of my favorite Holidays... I enjoy the twinkling lights around the house the most! Brings a cozy light to the darker evenings. Did I mention cookies? Yes.... I enjoy Christmas cookies too! lol! Have fun decorating! :-)

    ReplyDelete