Monday, November 17, 2014

Very good idea!!!

During my trip to market with Kathy Cardiff I was exposed to one of her booth displays....

"The Inspiration Board"
It is a great idea and trust me....many people took pictures and many light bulbs went on to do it at home in sewing rooms and studios....
Me too.....:)

It is where many idea begin for Kathy....

So...I gave it a shot to start one for myself....
I know - pretty sad but its a beginning.  I WILL NOT put anything on there that I don't have an interest in doing....after all...creativity is a process :)

But...you get the idea, we all do design walls but this is just another option when just "wonder4ing" what would work well together!!

So....my tip for the day  :) - hope you enjoyed!

Have a super week all and remember - to give the hugs to those that need them. If any extras just share....

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne


1 comment: