Sunday, January 25, 2015

Early progress

So excited this new year is starting on a positive note :)

I have big goals set for myself and I am almost at the end of January and doing OK....Hope I still feel this way in March...... ha ha....A few weeks does not complete a story :)


This is a project I cut last year but diligently got going on it in early Jan.
Scrap churn dash blocks with Mid Winter reds by Minick & Simpson for Moda...
Just a teaser....

A wool and Diamond Textile project from an out of print book.....wool and hand sewing - love it!
Still more to add....a few little critters...
Think I will love it!


Cooper taking Emma for a Sunday ride on a beautiful day! Love it!!!!!!

Guess where my HUGS went today?  Hope you had the chance to share a few of your hugs!

Have a great week everyone!

Remember - SMILE always.....
jayne




1 comment:

  1. I like the Santa in the trees very much. I think that design is from a Red Wagon book, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete