Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Getting started.....

I just love the New Year.....

especially when I finished "all" the things I needed to finish in time for Christmas - Yippie!!!

This past week I started two projects.  Well, one was something I started before Christmas but put it away so I could/would focus on what I needed to accomplish!

Believe it or not one is a Christmas piece - I will share it later in another post.  I generally put Christmas waaaaaaay behind me but this was something I really wanted to do...

Next.............
One of my favorite little blocks is the Churn Dash...it's just clean and simple....I haven't decided what I am doing with these.  I had a plan but now I'm not sure...
they are 6' finished and I will be making about 40....I will keep you posted!

I love keeping a quilt journal.....my daughter gave me this for Christmas.
It's an Erin Condren Design journal....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I cant wait to fill it with all my thoughts, ideas, and accomplishments this next year....

We have had beautiful weather here for a few days...just makes me happy!!!!

Be productive and share hugs...it's such a great feeling!

Remember - SMILE always....
jayne

4 comments:

  1. I too like churn dash blocks. And the fabrics and colors are very much my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little churn dashes....great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics in those churn dashes! It's going to be an amazing quilt when finished! Great idea about keeping a journal... I should start one with this spool quilt I'm stitching on... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the look of those Churn Dash blocks, and so organized too!

    ReplyDelete