Thursday, February 12, 2015

How many do I need....

Happy Thursday everyone!

I started on my "Go For It" quilt along from APQ....How many of you are doing the challenge?

Here is my meager start but - A START - :)

 I do love the fabrics and I love scrappy!!

I have no idea how big I will make it but for sure not a King size....I'm thinking about somewhere between a Wall Hanging and a Twin - only time will tell.
The little I worked on these today I can tell you - it is addicting!!!!

Let me know if you are doing the challenge and what your colors and size will be...

Happy Friday tomorrow and the a great week-end!

Be kind, be thoughtful and always share a hug!!!

Remember - SMILE always...
jayne

2 comments:

  1. I'm not doing the challenge (too many projects already in the works)... but, I am looking forward to seeing how your turns out! :-) Love the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric choices - most of the projects that I've seen have a more contemporary feel but I love yours. I too am not doing the challenge - trying to do some list management :)...

    ReplyDelete