Sunday, March 8, 2015

Follow me....

INSTAGRAM.....

I want to take a minute and let you know there is another way to follow what I'm sewing, doing or just enjoying!....

For the past several months I have been posting lots of pictures and "goings on" in my life on Instagram...It is such a quick way to post and it is so fun to do.  Even if you do not have an Instagram account you can follow me....

 This button in on my blog on the right hand side.  Just click and take a peek!

This was an Instagram post from yesterday....fun time.

Instagram is quick and a way to post immediately if you have something to share....

Please let me know if you enjoy :)  I can tell you there are so many great quilters on Instagram...it can keep you busy for a long time!

Have a great Sunday - give a special hug and enjoy!

Remember - SMILE always....
jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment