Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Keeping myself in check....

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

I have been busy trying my best to stay on track with my projects.  It's amazing how fast we can get excited about something new. BUT my promise (to myself) was  to finish something first :)

I have three serious projects in stages and I WILL stay focused....

#1. My "Lovin' Red" quilt - all the little Churn Dash blocks ---- front finished I just need to piece my back and get it off to the quilter!

#2. My Christmas quilt project with all the trees and Santa - all set to stitch the pieces down - two trees done....many more to go but I am trying to do at least one piece a day when I am home.

#3. the APO challenge - I have 303 4 patch blocks done - about 190 more to go!
All 3 projects are posted in previous posts....

Now projects for the future....

Too many to post but I did find this and thought how fun this would be with all the scraps and fat quarters that I have just sitting around....
This is from a favorite blog I follow Quilting with the Past - I love what she does....

So....nothing big and new to share but I do like saying HELLO....

Happy sewing and happy hug sharing!

Remember - SMILE always....
jayne





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your compliment on my blog !

    ReplyDelete