Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Enjoying this one....

Well,  I have completed ALL the needed 4 patch blocks for the APQ quilt along. I am now making great progress on getting them put together....
This has been a great project.  I have used almost all Judie Rothermel fabrics and I am very pleased with the almost finished outcome....

I must admit.... my inspiration is from Temecula Quilt Co....I love everything she does  :)


The rows are going together perfectly....with 2" finished squares I was a bit worried.  The cutting of the strips went smoothly and I focused on my 1/4" seams....It's being set "on point" and I really like the look.

I've had so much fun filling my little metal basket,  

I hope to have it together by next week....time will tell :)

When I get to this point I like to look ahead....another inspiration from Temecula Quilt Co...
I had this book and I really want to "improve" and "perfect" my applique.  Doing all the same shape should help with my skills....will see what I actually end up doing :)

Have a great day and do what you enjoy!  

Remember - SMILE always and always give hugs....
jayne



6 comments:

  1. I love, love this 4 patch quilt...and I HAVE the magazine!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking lovely! I really want to tackle a 4-patch project and join in on all the fun bloggers have been having, but it's not happening for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! The fabrics are pretty and your stitching is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I saw it in person and it looks equally as lovely on the blog! Beautiful job you did and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayne, What a beautiful quilt. Just lovely. I would love to see it when you are finished.
    Hugs, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 4 patches are wonderful Susy

    ReplyDelete