Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Should be fun...

Good morning,  I hope all of you had a beautiful Easter - we sure did!!!

A few months ago I got a new and exciting addition to my quilting world,  I had no room for a longarm but I really wanted to try free motion quilting. I wanted the ability to do small pieces myself.  I tried to say I didn't need it but desire won!!!!!  I have a great husband and he went with me and cheered me on )  Lucky to have him....

My Sweet Sixteen - trust me - it was a very tough learning curve.  There were days I wondered what I would do if I never "got it"...I had to work on my "muscle memory"...but guess what I  mastered it and I lover it!!!  

So, I need small pieces to quilt and practice on so I am starting a collection of small quilts that I have wanted to do for some time. Now I can make them and quilt them myself.  I good place to practice :)

A few I have selected to make....small, easy and quick....
 This on is from the current Quilt Mania - Sawtooth Nine Patch
 This is from the book Lizzie's Legacy - Selling Butter
Lori Smith's - Quaint Little Quilts #3

I have my APQ 4 patch project far enough along to entertain a new project.  I also have another small project far enough along that I'm not feeling guilty :)

However - this will slow be down getting started  :) 
Yup - the mandolin won Easter morning - please...always use the guard!!!!!...... two weeks in this thing in hopes my finger and nail will grow back....:(

Hope you are sewing and enjoying spring wherever you are....I love this time of year!!!

Remember SMILE always and please give an extra hug today :)
jayne....





3 comments:

  1. تستخدم افضل المنتجات في النظافة وكذلك تعالج وتزيل اصعب البقع سواء على الارضيات او السجاد او المفروشات او الستائر باحدث افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض الاجهزه- فى مقابل الاسعار المتواجده فى الاسواق
    معالجة جميع أنواع "الباركية , الرخام ,الفينيل, الارضيات , السيراميك , الجرانيت " وغيرها.
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف وصيانة مسابح بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you buy a Luxury Breitling Watches, you do your part to stimulate the economy.An investment in a Rolex Watches is one that will stimulate the retail market while adding grace and beauty in your own life or the life of a loved one.Whether you choose a luxury Hermes handbags to add to your personal wardrobe or as a gift to someone else, this is a challenging choice with unlimited possibilities on brand of Original Omega Watches.if the 1:1 IWC is made of gold, then this also places in the category "jewelry watch".The Rolex Submariner Watches are worth checking out, as they are unique in terms of style and fashion.

    ReplyDelete