Thursday, June 25, 2015

Can I make it?

Happy June - 

Yes, it has been a while....

For all of you that have done a remodel in your home - you might have a big SMILE for me and be quick to tell me - "this too shall pass"

Our project started three weeks ago and came to an immediate halt!  All justified.... The delay started about 2 hours into the initial project and by then the bathroom floor had been removed and we had moved as much as possible from the bedrooms...utter chaos so I thought :) 

I set up a sewing space in the kitchen and got these 5, plus 2 more squares completed.  This is the TQC summer project....4" blocks....I was enjoying a new sewing spot and really thinking all would go well....
A week later we started again...


This is the picture I saw for the next 5 days - all floors are being replaced with hard wood - even the stairs. All carpet has left the building!  Kitchen is getting new counter tops and I am now wondering what did we do!!!!
So.... feeling a little overwhelmed I got a new planner.  This is a July to June edition.

Love, love it!!!
This one is all about setting actions for the week, planning projects and getting things accomplished!
With all the changes (wonderful changes) I want to be sure that I get back on track and get things accomplished! I feel so much better when I have a plan....
I do love being organized....

So...not sure when I will be back but it wont be long....I will be busy gathering the tons of dust around here :)

Until next time -

Remember - SMILE always and please share many hugs to those that need a little sunshine...
jayne

4 comments:

  1. Yes... remodeling is always a larger project than originally anticipated,,, especially the kitchen! But, all worth it (so very much) when it's said and done! :-) We have 2 rooms in our house with carpeting and how I would LOVE to rip it out and have all hardwood floors... looking forward to seeing the results of your remodel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are 90% complete with our remodel job... I don't think I'll ever get rid of all the sawdust and sheet rock dust from the house....Oh but the kitchen cabinets are sooooo worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In both men and women, I think Hermes handbags and the Rolex Watches are used more interchangeably than watches for men and women.It is particularly common to see women wearing men's Luxury Breitling Watches. Me, for example, I wear Original Omega Watches Must 21 of my boyfriend with the black rubber strap.There are many legitimate 1:1 IWC online retailers that sell new certified watches.?At their lower prices, Cartier watches become watches at discounted prices and that's a good thing! Rolex Submariner Watche have splendid styles and designs giving the product a unique style.

    ReplyDelete