Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's DONE!!!!!

Happy to be back :)

This past several, several weeks have been such a project....replacing carpet with wood floors throughout the entire house was such a a major undertaking!!!  Not only that. but we did an upgrade in our kitchen....
I will spare you my pain and just tell you it is complete, we love it and life moves forward....
If you ever decide to do such a project - let me know I will help you keep your sanity :)

My original plan - do my sewing room first, get it back in place and I would hide in there during the remaining weeks of turmoil!  It didn't work....my sewing room was the last to be put back together and that's all I will say about that!!!!

A week ago I decided I just had to sew - I had a great little book form Temecula Quilt Co  "T is for Tiny".....so I found a box with scraps and just started sewing!!!

This was my selection....8" x 9 1/2" 

I selected a different background and finished it this morning!

Love it!!!

.

I got this great little display stand at Temecula Quilt Co as well....

This little piece will always be special - it was little bit of sanity during the last several week....
So life is good and things are back to "normal" whatever that is ha ha ha....I do know I have several projects lined up to get finished!!!!

Hope you are having a great summer and doing all you want to do!  I am now ready for a little calm and nothing much on our plate!!!

Remember SMILE always and please, please share a hug!!!
jayne


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the remodeling! This tiny quilt is the perfect way to celebrate such a huge accomplishment! Sewing always seems to bring peace back to the world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIII CAN YOU ADD ME TOO AS I DON'T KNOW THAT MUCH .....I ALSO HAVE MADE A BLOG https://lanewthings.blogspot.in/
    SO WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER

    ReplyDelete


  3. Today I will make a? Rolex Daytona?examination and we'll take a look at one of the Rolex Watches Online more modest.?The Breitling Watches is a cheap watch pretty simple and what that means is that you can expect a high level of Replica Handbags and easily pass as an original.This is something that should be desired in a Hermes Handbags false criticis.Let's go and start the best replica Rolex Watches Online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was reallyvaluable. thanks a lot.Cheap Pandora Sale very good.

    ReplyDelete

  5. You may rolex replica watches not believe that, as early as 1889 Patek Philippe's calendar function pocket watch on the patent, but the uk replica watches history of the calendar is less than 20 years! 1997 Basel Watch Fair, Patek Philippe launched the world's first calendar uk replica watches --- 5035 (with or without the discovery, the country specifically to its first calendar model also named 5035

    ReplyDelete